商务英语口语900句,实用商务英语900句

果果英语网 2023-08-03

商务英语口语900句?21. We look forward to your settlement at early date. 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。那么,商务英语口语900句?一起来了解一下吧。

外贸中跟国外客户聊天的技巧

此系列为 商务英语口语900句 ,一次一个单元,中英文对照,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。下面是整理的 商务英语口语900句 (三),欢迎阅读。

>>>点击音频

Unit three 业务范围介绍

Part I

61.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍稿链皮我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62.We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为键差一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66.The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67.Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

68.We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

唤姿我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70.Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71.We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72.We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73.We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74.We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75.Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76.We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78.We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79.Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80.Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81.We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82.We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83.Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84.We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85.We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86.Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87.As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88.We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89.We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90.We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

外贸常用口语1000句原文

商务英语900句

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加春孝哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车

7 I haven't nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

商务英语日常口语900句

此系列为 商务英语口语900句 ,一次一个单元,中英文对照,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。下面是整理的 商务英语口语900句 (十六) ,欢迎阅读。

>>>点击音频桥基

Unit Sixteen 卖方对支付方式的要求

Part One

471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方

472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我们提议30天汇票付款

473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我们希望用美金支付

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证

477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付

478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.

我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我们要求见船运单据即付

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

敏滑谨不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银让枝行

482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你

483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.

我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证

485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.

你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.

船期确定时我们要求电汇

487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.

很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求

489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.

你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余

Part Two

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件

493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我们同意45日承兑交单条款

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清

497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算

499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款须在60日内付清

500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.

电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的25%款项

505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%

506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣

507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到装船通知须全额付清

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付

外贸常用英语口语900句

英语口语频道为大家整理的商务英语口语900句:接受礼物或招待后如何道谢,供大家参考:)

1. Thank you for the present. Its just what I wanted.2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.3. I 0

1. Thank you for the present. Its just what I wanted.

2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.

3. I dont know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.

4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.

翻译:

1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。

2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。

3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。

4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。

当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,坦困都有 别客气 的意思:

1. Youre welcome.别衫散客气。

2. Not at all.这没什么。

接待老外全程英语口语

英语口语 频道为网友整理的《商务英语口语900句:请多多指教》,供大家参考学习。

第一句:I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room.

我想说同这间办公室的仔册所有人—起工作真的是我的荣耀和快乐。

A: This is our new co-worker, Kevin.

这位盯猛是我们的新同事凯文。

B:Hi, everybody. I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room..

嗨,大家好。我想说同这间办公室的所有人—起工作真的是我的荣耀和快乐。

第二句:I new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.

我是个新人,真诚地希望大家能够多多指教。

A: Do you want to say something to your new colleagues?

你想和新同事们说点什么吗?

B: Yes. Hello, everyone.「in new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.

好的。

以上就是商务英语口语900句的全部内容,1 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我们非常希望在平等,互利。

下一篇: 考研英语二阅读,考研英语二阅读真题
上一篇: 英语口语重要性,提升学生英语口语交际能力重要性
相关文章
返回顶部